One of the best gifts you can give your mother this Mother’s Day is the gift of acupuncture. Acupuncture can help with an abundance of health problems and get you feeling one hundred percent again. Mom’s make the world work, it’s a known fact. So this holiday season you should give your mother the gift of acupuncture, here are seven reasons why.
1. Acupuncture is great for pregnancy. In the first trimester of pregnancy, many women turn to acupuncture when they are looking for a non-medicated way to treat what ails them. The number one reason women seek acupuncture in their first trimester of pregnancy is morning sickness.
2. Acupuncture can help cure and alleviate stress. Mom’s have to deal with a lot of stress, so what is better than getting a cure for that this mother’s day? Send your mom to an acupuncturist so she can reap the benefits of calming stress relief.
3. Acupuncture is a great cure and preventative measure for anxiety. There are many acupuncture points on the body to calm the mind and bring us down from our stresses and anxieties. Such as Pericardium 6, Liver 3 and Stomach 6.
4. Acupuncture is very beneficial for those experiencing arthritis. There are different types of arthritis and different treatment plans which include acupuncture, herbs, changes in diet and exercise. Traditional Chinese Medicine just might be able to help you move better and find relief.
5. Kiss migraines goodbye. Acupuncture is a great cure for migraines, it also can help prevent them from happening too. It is possible to stop a migraine in its tracks if one is able to see an acupuncturist during the acute stage of migraine.
6. Acupuncture can alleviate insomnia. We all know that mom’s have to put up with so much throughout the day, by being overworked and overstressed it may cause them to get insomnia. Acupuncture needles are strategically placed on points that will calm the mind, balance hormones and settle the nervous system. Most people will notice some change after just one treatment, but to get the full effect and truly eliminate insomnia, you should commit to several treatments.
7. It improves digestive function. Acupuncture is effective in improving the digestive function within individuals. There are numerous acupuncture points on the body that can help with digestion. Two of the best are located on the stomach energetic meridian, Stomach 25 and Stomach 36 (that means specific acupoints on the belly and the shin! Ask, I'll show ya sometime...).
Having children was the BEST decision of my life. All the excitements, joys, sorrows and everything in between that go with it are worth every minute. That doesn't mean every minute is magical or easy. Moms are some of the hardest working women in the world and it is my privilege both to be part of that community and to have tools in my Acupuncture toolbox to help those of us who are mothers to be the best that we can be.
Interested in learning more? Email me or book online any time and allow me to be part of your mommy support group!
All Acupuncture Affordable Care Act/Obamacare All Ways Wellness All Ways Wellness All Ways Well News And Updates Anti Aging Anti-Aging Archive Arthritis Car Accident Chinese Herbs Diet And Nutrition Diet And Nutrition Digestive Electro Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation Fertility Find Your Well Find Your Well Foot Reflexology Goodell Pt Healthcare Healthy Living Healthy Living Heart Health Herbs Infertility Intermittent Fasting Japanese Acupuncture Menstrual Irregularity Motor Vehicle Accident Treatment Mthfr Mva News/Updates Pain Physical Therapy Postpartum Recovery Preventative Medicine Preventative Medicine Psoriasis Psoriatic Arthritis Seasonal Stress Wellness